1. Aaron Cainâ Aaron Cain started his tattooing career in the year 1991. He has developed some of the best bio-mechanical tattoo styles. He took inspiration from one of the leading tattooists and artists, which helped him in rising to the top of the ladder, among the contemporary tattooists. Aaronâs tattoos have a trademark – thick lines and hard edges, which surround the central cluster that is bio-mechanical. He is not only specialized in producing some of the best tattoo designs in the world but he also develops a full line of customized tattoo equipment. Infact, he is referred by many tattoo enthusiasts as a complete tattoo package, who offers all the required services in the field under a single umbrella.
2. Paul Boothâ Paul Booth is a well-known name in the tattoo world, who is well-known all around the world in making images of death and mayhem. Paul is an established tattooist and is famous for lifelike portraits of evil things. He is known for his efforts to elevate his skills into a form of art. After devoting nearly twenty years to tattoo making, Booth has become a household name. He has always been devoted to the evolution of his art, which has resulted in achieving him a number of awards throughout the world that include top tier magazine features, public and television appearances – CNN, DISCOVERY, MSNBC, A&E, MTV and more.
3. Nick Baxterâ Nick Baxter is one of the well-known faces in the tattoo industry. He has developed gorgeous large and coloured tattoos that have been praised by one and all. Baxter finds tattoos exciting and especially each of his works is rewarding for him. This medium gives him personal satisfaction as interaction and displaying of the work is what he likes. He adds that there are some limitations to working on human skin but he is quick to add that it is full of challenge and he loves challenging work.
4. Ryan Dearringerâ Ryan Dearringer is one of the renowned custom tattoo artists at the Sacred Ink in Indianapolis. He is one of the younger tattoo artists who believe in blending art in all its wonders and splendours. He has given a new dimension to the tattoo world with his creative wonders. He has been inspired for his tattoo development from all styles and designs of art. He hopes to push the boundaries of tattoo art to new levels that will deliver greater profits to the industry. He has developed Portraits, New School tattoos, Old School tattoos and Graffiti style in a new avatar. Ryan has developed newer innovative techniques of developing tattoos. He believes that what makes a great tattoo artist is his artistic skill at first place and tattoo artist skill at second.
5. Carson Hillâ He is below the age of 30 years but has developed a great level of biomechanical mastery at such a young age. Hill believes that his goal as an artist is to to improve with time. This will help me further understand light and shadow, dimensional reality, the complexity of simplicity and the depth of infinity. And that will lead to communicating my subtle message through each piece of art, I bring into manifestation. He has accepted changes in style and fashion with open arms and thus, promotes overall development in the art.
6. Mike DeVriesâ He is a young and competitive tattooist who has stood by his ground with the immaculate designs that he has offered in his illustrious career. He has developed some of the best colour tattoos and has won laurels for that. Mike continues to develop ultra realistic colour tattoos that are as lively as if they are ready to jump off the skin at any time. He is hopeful that he will be able to expand his skills to achieve the most realistic tattoos on skin. Mike says that animals, portraits and pin-ups are some of my favourite things to do, i.e anything that is real.
7. Jesse Nesseâ He Specializes in cover up tattoos and also the famed custom colour tattoos. Nesse has not only become the top most tattooists in Nebraska but he also being regarded as the top tattooist in the world. Nuclear Ink Custom Tattoo (Jesse Nesse tattoo shop) made its debut in the summer of 1999 and was located in South Omaha. In the year 2000, it shifted to its current location – North of Dodge Street and 72nd in the Midtown. This shop is one of the few renowned shops that offers the development of custom tattoos.
8. Bob Tyrrell– Bob Tyrrell was fond of tattooing from his early childhood. He started tattooing at the age of 34, when he was still a student of art. Bob has risen to the highest step in the tattooing ladder thanks to his insane but realistic black and grey portraits. If you are looking for a wickedly realistic tattoo, you are advised to visit Bob without delay. The works of this tattooist seem to be so real that they seem to be ready to jump off the skin.
9. Brandon Bond– Brandon Bond is regarded as one of the most published, successful and award winning tattooist in the world. He has a flourishing âAll or Nothingâ Tattoo Empire in Georgia. He is also the owner of a publishing company – Stranglehold that sells books, movies, artwork, clothing and other tattoo related products. He recently opened a second studio – Anti Art Elite that is located in Atlanta.
10. Guy Aitchison– Guy Aitchison is the leading biomechanical tattoo artist in the world. Among his works are some of the best colour biomechanical tattoos that have been ever developed. In between tattooing and painting he has developed numerous artistic works that have featured in the top art and tattoo magazines. Guy believes that tattooing is a unique and critical type of commercial art in which success or failure is very important for the client. Thus, this warrants for an extra effort, dedication and flexibility from the artist.