Certainly, it’s not easy for just anybody to construe the underlying meaning of someone’s tattoo. Shelley Janashek tries to understand hidden secrets of moving canvases by introducing quite a number of good books which, no doubt, are a must-read for any tattoo enthusiast.
Few of them mentioned in the wonderful article include:
● Terisa Green’s “The Tattoo Encyclopedia: A Guide to Choosing Your Tattoo” and “Ink: The Not-Just-Skin-Deep Guide to Getting a Tattoo”
● Spider Webb’s “Pushing Ink” and “The Big Book of Tattoo”
● Margaret Miffin’s “Bodies of Subversion, Second Edition: A Secret History of Women and Tattoo” and “Tattooed Ladies”
● Margo Demello’s “Bodies of Inscription: A Cultural History of the Modern Tattoo Community”
● Steve Gilbert’s “The Tattoo History Source Book”
The authors of the books depicted here attempt to explore the true meaning behind the art by presenting it in full colors and successfully seduces even the staunch abhorrents of the art with its rich history, photographs, after-care tips, and incredible ideas. You can embellish your library by buying these masterpieces at Amazon.
Thanks: Shelley Janashek