With tattoo artists being professional and tattoo enthusiasts being passionate both are making the best use of the resources to ameliorate the art of tattoo.
But still we come across many incidents where people get injured due to negligence. Recently a eight year boy was scarred onto his back for life after having a henna tattoo in United Kingdom. It is believed that the boy suffered an allergic reaction caused by a chemical called para-phenylene diamine (PPD) added to henna to make the tattoo darker.
Before getting tattooed one must make sure that:
1. the artist is working with a license
2. pure henna is used
3. no harmful chemical additives are there
4. you don’t have allergy
If signs of any infection appear rush immediately to the hospital.