Tattoos were supposed to be a symbol of expressing shear happiness towards something important that you want to symbolize. They could be about the day you got married, the day you were born, or an important personal expression. But nowadays tattoos have become more of a style statement and anyone without a tattoo is deemed unworthy of today’s fashion. If you are looking for the latest tattoo techniques 2017 this is your spot. Here is the list of all the new tattoo designs 2017 and latest tattoo styles:
- MANDALA DRAWINGS: If you don’t know about what mandala drawings are then perhaps you should look back into your childhood coloring books and catch up with them. Inspired from the Indian motifs, these simplistic designs are catching up with the new tattoo designs 2017.
- POSITIVE TATTOOS: It is known in Hindu mythology that our body is created with the help of 7 chakras and that understanding each chakra and their methods brings inner peace. As stress is increasing day by day, people have resorted to the positive tattoos for adopting a better lifestyle and for having a positive outlook towards life. These tattoos mainly consist of chakras, lotus, energy sources and triangles upside down. They are the latest tattoo styles.
- ABSTRACTS TATTOOS: Generally people are so fond of something that they get it tattooed to be remember it for their lifetime. For e.g. it could be about the day they got married, the day they were born or a poster or mark that they liked a lot.
Although in yesteryears Bamboo was used to craft tattoos which was both fascinating to watch but equally difficult to master. But right now in 2017 the latest tattoo techniques 2017 are the tattoo machine or in other words chemically sharpened needles attached to an electrified tattoo gun containing ink. Although tattooing world has been commercialized, it still has a huge room from improvement. From stabbing body parts with bamboo to being precise with the dimensions, it has come a long way.
So here are some things you need to do right after you have been tattooed:
- Keep it covered for as long as possible.
- Remove the excess blood, inks and ointment using a slightly mild soap.
- Avoid direct contact with water.
- Do not do any strenuous exercise that may cause your skin to stretch or may cause you to sweat.
- Avoid direct sunlight or perhaps use a sunblock in extreme cases.